Wednesday, August 10, 2005

An Idea I Want To Run With

Several of the people who regularly post on my blog (or just know me) had the idea of my professionally reviewing books. I like the idea but have no real idea how to enter that particular field. As a superstitious soul, I believe when an idea is presented multiple times, then you should take the hint and grab it with both hands and run as far and fast as you can with the idea. exmi had the idea of adding ads to my blog for the books I review and seeing how long it takes to get noticed. The 2nd idea put forth was to check with the local papers and seeing if they would be interested in hiring me as a book reviewer. The 3rd idea mentioned was to email/contact other book reviewers and see how they got in the field.
If anyone has any additional comments and suggestions, then I am more than willing to entertain them and I'll keep everyone updated on how this goes. My first, biggest, question is - how do I add those ads to my blog? I know that I'm tired but those directions had me REALLY confused!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:04 PM

    Moblog Launched to Promote Mobile Phone
    Sony Ericsson has launched a moblog called Memorable Movie Moments where people can submit camera phone images of re-created memorable movie moments.
    Dear Blogger. I must say that you have an excellent Blog and my visit has been worth while. I will definitely come back again.

    I also have a blog at http://hypnotherapytraining.blogspot.com
    and a web site that may be of interest to you on the subject of learn hypnosis free.

    Please check it out when you can find the time at: http://www.hypnotherapy-training.info .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a spam blogger found you......

    ReplyDelete