Monday, August 29, 2005

Hey, I was tagged!

Hey, I was tagged and didn't even know it. I feel loved!! I love these! I welcome them in fact! ;-)

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Move to my dream condo some place around TN
2.Go to New Zealand
3. Get to my goal weight
4. Get my finances in order
5. Finish my novel
6. Go on an African Safari
7. Find a job that will allow me the time to have a dog

7 things I can do:
1. Answer almost any question about fiction books
2. Organize anything into submission
3. Write
4. Clean just about anything from an engine to a cat
5. type with 3 fingers
6. hold conversations in my sleep
7. read a 400 page book in 3 hours or less

7 things I can't do:
1. Sing
2. Speak a foreign language
3. Play sports
4. Stop being so emotional
5. Not care about animals
6. Cope with stupidity
7. Jog

7 things I'm attracted to in the opposite sex:
1. Sense of humor
2. Love of animals
3. Deep, husky voice
4. Intelligent
5. Likes to cuddle
6. Doesn't want to grow up, but still knows when to be an adult
7. Emotionally grounded

7 things I say most often:
1. "Hello"
2. "Can I help you?"
3. "What's up?"
4. "I don't understand?!?!?!"
5. "Uh huh."
6. "Sh*t"
7. "OWW! FUCK!!!"

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Viggo Mortenson
2. Patrick Stewart
3. Jason Statham
4. Harison Ford
5. Rutger Hauer
6. Brad Pitt
7. ????????

7 people to take this quiz:
1. exmi
2. kls1221
3. mental meanderings
4. must be tuesday
5. to read or die
6. zombie slayer
7.zombie lama

2 comments:

  1. Virgo is my lunar sign if I remember correctly.
    And I am jealous! I'd love to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, two tags I have to deal with some time real soon now.........

    ReplyDelete