I can tell that I am stressed & about to completely lose my temper soon. I have started having horrible intense dreams. I can not relay what the specifics of the conversation were in this dream, but I can tell you what the cast wore & other details.
Last night I dreamt that I was at a seminar & we were sitting at those horribly uncomfortable plastic desk chairs. On the left side of me was a girl friend who had also been drafted to go to this seminar. (She was wearing a Burgundy flowered skirt, black v-neck sweater & sling back heels.)
In front of me was a cute married guy with slightly buck teeth who was a lot of fun & kept writing notes for us to read over his shoulder about the seminar leader. Behind me was a REALLY attractive guy in khaki slacks & green sweater, with green eyes who was flirting outrageously. On my right side (& this is what is truly weird) was sitting an ex-lover of mine in light khaki's & a white button down shirt.
In the dream, & I honestly can't recall the specifics, we were being the obnoxious crew in the back of the room. And somehow we got on to my single status & I made some sort of snarky comment that my ex could not have avoided hearing unless he had suddenly gone deaf. That is when he turned around & made the only comment I can recall with any clarity, and it was something about how he is not my ex.
It was about that point that 1 of the cats announced in his tried & true method of scratching his claws down the window to tell me that he wanted out. So I got up to follow his orders & went back to a dreamless sleep.
Ex lover huh? either E. or W. and from how you describe him here I would guess W.
ReplyDelete