Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's Another Sunday At Work

Today has been rather fun, actually. On the drive in, I saw a bird with sadistic/suicidal tendencies. The vulture took off straight at the car in front of me and was on a course were he would have hit the front window if he had not taken a dump and flapped his wings to gain altitude. Bets on which did the most to help him achieve a higher elevation. ;-)

Got here and have had fun watching my counterpart running around, doing all those little chores you can't do when you are surrounded by your normal staff. And she has taught me how to make capital letters using pipe cleaners & a bit of imagination. She is 1 of those people with a real talent for decorating and I envy her that. I am obssessive and a clean freak, but artisctic? Not in this life time.

Outside of being at work, I am officially a convert to the wonders of "Firefly," and am eagerly awaiting the release of Serenity here at work so that I can watch it as often as I please over a 3-week period. Hey, working at a library has some benefits! I will end up buying the silly collection, along with my Christmas classics. Probably just cheat & put them on layaway after Christmas. Cause I want!

My after Christmas want list is sooooo incredibly long right now. Oh well. I need to log off & close up. Later!

2 comments:

  1. I had a raven do a Kamakaze dive into my windshield when I was still living in Arizona....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Serenity but never seen Firefly. If you and ZL really like it, I'll have to check it out.

    As for that bird, maybe it was a suicide attempt and in the last second, he backed out of it.

    ReplyDelete