Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lunch Break Post

I am here at work - again. Today I am actually eating something with my SlimFast. An apple!

I am also listening to Black Eyed Peas' Elephunk on the computer. I am going to be doing some research because of the 4-some, the vaguely oriental/native american looking man falls under the "instant lust" category. I also like the music. "Lets get retarded," tends to tickle my funny bone. Though based on the wee bit of searching I just did, the odds of finding the names quickly & easily seems a bit on the thin side. Oh well. Guess I will just have to actually do my job & conduct some research.

I am sooo ready for it to be 6pm. I want to lock the doors and go home and forget all about today. I intend to stop at the bank & then WalMart (mostly so I can pick up yet another book) & then home to crash & crash hard. I am hoping not to get this cold, but I do believe that I am failing miserably.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm fan of home and crashing. I also really like Let's Get Retarded or (Let's get it started)

    I like the yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi part. LOL

    ReplyDelete