Monday, December 19, 2005

A Few Moments

Well, another day at work is almost over & the worst is behind me. All I have to do is kill the next 15 minutes & then I can start shutting down & go home. I can not wait!

You know, getting a teaching job keeps sounding better & better. The pay is better, hours would be better, esp. if I went for school librarian position, and I'd have vacation time. As it is, I have to plan 3 months in advance if I want more than a day off & I hate it.

Anyway, I went with exmi this weekend to see the Narnia movie and I LOVED IT! I enjoyed the graphics, the battle scenes, Edmund was a complete rat, just like I expected, Mr. Tumnus was adorable, Aslan was majestic, and it was generally just cool. I liked the book, lenjoyed the movie which managed to stick to the book fairly well, and intend to add the movie to my DVD collection. And when the next Narnia movie is released, I will go see that as well.

I am just relieved that there are still real movies being made that do not depend on the number of cars being blown up to make their money.

Anyway, off to close down and go home!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it. I loved it. Gave it 10 dead zombies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RT's top three reasons to be a teacher:

    June, July & August

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see Narnia too, can't wait to see that and Brokeback Mountain. My sister is a school librarian. She really enjoys it for the reasons you said. Though she toiled as a classroom assistant first, but this position definetly gives her more freedom to have less stress and more time to plan other stuff. I say it's a sweet gig.

    But, as someone who is unemployed any paying full time gig would be sweet. ;)

    ReplyDelete