I am being hypocritical today. After all the numerous rants about others nagging, harassing, & generally pissing me off about my status as a single, unwed, non-mother, I have been looking at the people who come in & the various couples and judging them as mates.
There are some I look at and think, "They will make good husbands," or "I bet he will be a good dad." Then there are some couples who inspire thoughts of, "I wonder how often he cheats on her?" or, "I would deck anyone who treated me like they treat their spouse." Then there are the girls I look at and think, "God help the future husband, because that is a 40 yr old trapped in a 10 yr old body."
Beyond that, I am playing today. Killing the day surfing the Net & counting down till I can go to my Mom's & begin the holiday food fest.
Sometimes I do the same thing...
ReplyDeleteMakes me feel kind of guilty because I hate when others do it to me. My consolation is that I try hard to never actually say a word.
ReplyDeleteI do it too. But surfing the net and waiting to chow down at mom's sounds like a plan! ;)
ReplyDelete