Sunday, October 09, 2005

Grrrrrrrrr

Today started beautifully. Then I got in my car to come to work, and my day took a serious nose dive. Not only was I on my way to work on a freaking Sunday, but some moron broke into my poor abused 10 year old car and stole the stereo. What is really annoying is that they also took the well underneath the stereo that I had pens and small note pads and all that sort of stuff as well. This is just a perfect ending to a fucking perfect week.

3 comments:

  1. Urgh. Never happened to me, but that would drive me nuts.

    My buddy had some punks try to steal his stereo, and he thought they'd try to finish the job later.

    So he slept in the back with a shotgun (it was a van). Unfortunately, they didn't come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zombie slayer -
    I can definitely understand why your friend slept in the back of his van with a shotgun. I am rather tempted to do the same but since the locks are nonexistent and the latch is iffy, I'll stick to my bed. That & my luck, I'd get stuck somehow.

    And I am definitely going bonkers without the radio or CD player. I had never realized how much entertainment I get from listening to the news.

    zombie lama-
    I'd kiss you for that offer, but only if you promise to brush your teeth after your last meal of brains. I have had various forms of the stuff in the past thanks to the amish branch of my family & being polite only goes so far. :-)

    As for your laziness streak, don't think of it as being lazy. Think of it as having something to do at work. I don't so I blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing...you really have had a rotten time. I'll find that stereo thief and run over him for you!

    ReplyDelete