Tuesday, I woke up several times with some incredibly detailed dreams. The last dream I recall the clearest and am inviting any & all interpretations because I certainly am confused.
In the dream, I had won a lottery. My prize was a dubious one at best. I was going to marry a man I had never met before, a Samoan who was rather large & reminded me of the guy who played opposite Jackie Chan in a lot of the early movies, Sammo, just not as small or cute. Along with an unwanted marriage, I was getting a dream house built by Ty Pendington (spelling?) and it was in the middle of a swamp. I distinctly recall wandering around in all the mud and being shown blue tile chips that I had to choose from. It was incredibly surreal.
As I said, I am open to any & all interpretations because that is just bizarre. The only thing I can come up with to explain the dream is that I had pizza the night before.
Beyond that, my 4th of July was an excellent vacation from the daily grind. I was at my mother's &, along with my sister & nephew, saw several movies and generally did nothing of importance.
The movies we saw were "Herbie Fully Loaded," "The Pacifier," and "GI Joe VS Venom." "Herbie" is an incredibly fun movie and I'd recommend it for anyone who enjoyed Herbie while growing up. The only real problem with the movie is that the only tie-in to the previous movies was the introductory credits. That was annoying because there should have been something acknowledging the previous 4 movies beyond intro credits. "The Pacifier" was definitely a family movie and 1 that had LOTS of wonderful scenes of Vin Diesel running around in a towel. For that reason alone I'd recommend the movie. But there were also several hilarious scenes in the movie that made it worth seeing. There is 1 scene when the youngest daughter seriously kicks Boy Scout butt & it was enough to keep me laughing 3 days later. As for "GI Joe VS Venom," well, I grew up in that era so forgive me for enjoying such incredible trash. I can't recommend the thing, but it was fun in a cheesy kind of way. I just wish that the animators of America would stick to 1 style per series. Most of this new blocky character drawing is just ugly. But that is just my humble opinion.
Past life memories combined with your present fears.
ReplyDelete