http://www.dragoncon.org/index.htm
I just checked out this website today because a new friend of mine is lucky enough to be going this year. And I want to go too! Admittedly, part of the reason I want to go is Kevin Sorbo, but the list of events and shopping & just all the fun stuff also inspires a deep longing to go play.
All I have to do is figure out how to pay for the tickets, gas to drive to Atlanta, room rentals, and most importantly, how to get time off. Disgustingly enough, I could probably figure out all but the last because so many of my staff are taking off for various and sundry reasons and I feel guilty taking time off & leaving my remaining staff short handed. I do not know why I feel that way since they feel no qualms about going off themselves & I frequently shoo them out the door for their mini-vacations, but that's a trip to see a shrink & I don't care to go there.
Just go. You've earned the time.
ReplyDelete