Some random points -
I found this website on yahoo the other day and was impressed enough that I will be buying the calendar for myself. And the proceeds go to a worthy cause as well which helps justify my drool-fest.
I have reached a new low I think. I realized that all of my fantasies revolve around being alone BY MYSELF with my own TV, stereo, candles, and choice of music & movies, followed by a long hot bath with even more candles, and wearing what I want and not what my mother deems appropriate. I can't find a new job soon enough.
Other than that, it has been little things around here keeping me from blogging and emailing friends in depth. Just because I am working weird hours, helping with errands & bill paying, doctor appointments, yard work, and the occasional crisis of minute proportions is no reason what so ever for not writing & I know it.
I do have several items on my laptop. Downside is that I have nothing resembling a disk or jump drive to transfer from 1 computer to the other & my laptop is not hooked up to the internet - yet. By noon tomorrow that will change and my job hunting will progress to a whole new level. I can't wait!
I had an interesting dream last night. I dreamt that I was working at a zoological theme park co-founded by Matthew McConaughey (guy who played in Sahara). I and 99% of the rest of the staff had a massive crush on the guy but he was sort of a Dennis the Menace personality in my dream. He'd show up, sort of help out, get distracted and disappear about the point that his help was truly needed and necessary. The main point of my dream was that I was working on this 1 part of the park when I was interrupted by my supervisor. She wanted me to give a tour to some potential money sources. During her description of the family, Matthew called to say he would not be showing up because his nephews had arrived unexpectedly and he needed to get them settled. So off I went to give this tour to a family of 3 - mom, dad & junior. It was a great tour & I wish I actually did work at a place like this. The only bad & truly weird part was my fear of heights/vertigo made an appearance and there were parts of the park I had to get the father's help traversing because I would freeze up and panic and be unable to continue. Which is why I was pissed at Matthew because he knew about my fears and knew how to get my past those points without any social faux pau. Since I was giving a tour to convince this family they wanted to write a big check to help continue to fund the park and my job, having panic attacks was not a good thing. Since I was dreaming it was especially bad.
Oh well. More tomorrow!
Yes, I am sure you bought the calander for the most noble of purposes.........
ReplyDelete