Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

I have discovered something about myself recently. I tried to discover more about the wicca religious view point and failed miserably. There are several reasons for that. There was the rather sad lack of any material at the local library. There were a total of 2 books in the entire system. That is just sad if you ask me. Since I prefer to read books from the library and then decide if I want to buy them, I was a bit short changed on that route. It did not help that when I brought the 2 books home, I just could not make myself pick them up. Part of that was because of all the curled lips and snarky “why are you looking at that?” comments from my parental unit. But the clincher was the fact that I could not make myself want to read them in my mothers house.

This is so pathetic! The list of things I am not comfortable doing in my mother’s house keeps growing. I mean, there is the taking of a bath, burning candles, sleeping in the buff, watching movies, doing my yoga at night, drinking alcohol, decorating, the timing of when I actually do yard work for heavens sake! This is getting ridiculous! I mean, I always knew that I could never contemplate anything sexual around my mother because that is just wrong. But this is ridiculous.

I have discovered something pretty cool for any dieters reading this. For anyone interested, the Da Vinci syrups are calorie & sugar free. They are made with Splenda, so keep that in mind. I have been using the raspberry in water to give it some flavor without calories & the vanilla for flavor in oatmeal, hot chocolate, hot tea, water, chai, diet Pepsi, slim fast, and I am sure I will add to my list as time goes by. There are several flavors out there and I am looking for them from a source besides online. Wal-Mart carries only vanilla, hazelnut, & raspberry. I can’t wait!

2 comments:

  1. What? YOu don't want o invite someone over for a heavy makeout session on your mom's couch? Whispering "Be quiet! You'll wake her up?"

    LOL

    ReplyDelete