Not too many years ago, I was able to function on 5-6 hours of sleep a night, boosted by some liquid form of caffeine. Now? If I don't get 7-9 hours of sleep, then I am trashed till I catch up. This getting old crap sucks!
I hear ya, though I can function pretty okay on low sleep. Which is funny since I love to sleep. The best part of my day is when the house is quite and dark and I can snuggle down in the bed and go to sleep.
Sleep is definitely up there as my favorite thing. But the main reason I'm grumpy about this is because I like staying up to watch TV &/or read. Unfortunately, if I am going to take the dog for a walk, get all the 4-leggers fed, have time for prayers & meditation, and generally have "ME" time, I get up at 4 am.
I hear ya, though I can function pretty okay on low sleep. Which is funny since I love to sleep. The best part of my day is when the house is quite and dark and I can snuggle down in the bed and go to sleep.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I don't want the sun to come up. Heh
Sleep is definitely up there as my favorite thing. But the main reason I'm grumpy about this is because I like staying up to watch TV &/or read. Unfortunately, if I am going to take the dog for a walk, get all the 4-leggers fed, have time for prayers & meditation, and generally have "ME" time, I get up at 4 am.
ReplyDeleteAND I HATE IT!