Let's see -
1st, if you look up sorcerer hunters, the complete collection, under amazon.com's dvd section, you can find that bit of info.
2nd, if the posting about age & memory wasn't so true, I think I would not have laughed so hard.
3rd, I would cheerfully maim someone for GOOD Chinese. What is here is Beaufort is NOT something to write home about.
4th, the odds of my having children are decreasing on a daily basis. As I posted before, I am living with my mother, sister & nephew now. I love & adore them all. It is my mantra every morning when I get up & every night when I go to bed. But as I watch the various levels of hell my sister goes through raising her son (my nephew) and I wonder why people want children.
Let me make clear that I do like children. They are a lot of fun, can say some truly amazing things, and I adore watching them (within reason). What boggles me is hearing someone say that they are not complete because they have not had children. That until they can carry and give birth to a child, then they have not fulfilled their God-driven purpose during this life time on the planet. The people who go to the baby section of stores "just because," and have their still-to-be conceived child's life planned out through the poor child's 1st 3 jobs after college. Those are the people I do not understand.
For myself, I have never shared in those feelings and have no baisi to comprehend them. To add to my confusion is how I watch parents whom I respect and listen to their fears, joys, worries, and hopes & wonder how they cope. I listen to new parents' talk about the education their child will/is receiving and how they worry about the outside influences. What the news and talk shows & hear all about the ways a person can be killed or maimed and personalize it as it happening to your child. The list goes on.
And that's today's random thoughts.
And what bit of info can you get by reading the Sorcerer Hunters entry at Amazon?
ReplyDeleteShould I pack up some General Tso and come for a visit?