Monday, May 22, 2006

Allergy Grumps

Been in allergy hell & only today have I been able to wear my contacts for more than an hour at a time. Since I do not have glasses, life has been complicated a bit.

1 of the neighbors (catty-corner from me) had DHEC called on them. Instead of jail time, the neighbor’s agreed to clean up the trash and remove dead trees. Not a big deal, right? HA!

So far, they have had the following hauled off in the past 2 weeks -
6 construction size dumpster’s,
3 vehicles ,
1 medium size boat,
2 of the Wal-Mart sized fishing boats,
3 flat-bed truck loads of tires,
AND scrap yard reps have been out daily to haul off their finds.

They are still not done! The crew cleaning out the sheds are also tearing down the sheds, tarps, and what-not, revealing additional layers. I have not talked to 1 of the neighbors who have not had exterminators out, because the snake, roach & rat population has been all trying to relocate as well. The cats & dogs are bringing home presents. 3 guesses how often you hear someone shrieking. As of Wednesday, they started burning. This previous Monday, they took down 4 trees and mulched those.

I have been unable to function and my nephew and mom haven’t been far behind. Itchy, sneezing, watery swollen eyes, rashes, coughing, stuffy nose, I can’t recommend living this way. The good news is that they are getting to the end and I am able to see again. Claritan is my friend. Yippie!

But, I have posted some humor below, so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment