Friday, May 05, 2006

Another Survey

Participate with me on this. I only sent this to folks whose answers are bound to be clever! This is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be LAME and spoil the fun! Just give in and do it. Click forward, change all the answers so that they apply to you then send this to a whole bunch of people you know *including* the person who sent it to you. Put your name in the subject. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun and easy questions to answer.

1. FIRST NAME? Stephanie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The Catholic saint, St. Stephen
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Early March sometime, after an incredibly painful morning when I could not move
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I type everything I can get away with. Does that say anything?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Peanut Butter!
6. KIDS? Only if they are someone else’s & I can hand them back.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Of course
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Anyone else want to answer that for me?10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if the devil himself appeared & was standing there with multiple weapons.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? PB& J sandwich
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on how well I can bend. If I can bend over without my back deserting me, then I do untie them. Since that is becoming increasingly rare, then I just pull them off.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on the problem and who is involved.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben & Jerry’s Black & Tan
16. SHOE SIZE? 6 ½ with a high arch, or a 7 with LOTS of padding
17. RED OR PINK? Red usually because pink annoys me after awhile.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? That is a loaded question... and I don't feel like crying again today!
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Pleading the 5th
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? It would be nice
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Right now it is a red Scooby-Doo shirt with khaki shorts.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? The “NEW!” Asian salad from McDonald’s
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? CSI
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Once again, someone who knows me answer this for me please.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? My cats, books, honeysuckle, heliotrope
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Angie from the local Board of Ed. Asking for an official job application from me. 27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their body and/or voice 28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yup ;-)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic-hot chocolate with Kahlua. Virgin – anything with lemon
30. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch – hockey To play – zilch though walking & kayaking are 2 activities I enjoy. Though book shopping might be a sport the way I do it
31. EYE COLOR? Brown
32. HAT SIZE? No clue. I just wear what fits or I am given
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Neither, I prefer funny movies
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Narnia, I think
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs if I must
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The people I don't send this to.
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Rereading Laurell Hamilton’s stuff today but probably going to pick up something new tomorrow out of boredom.
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A giraffe print
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Unit & NCIS
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Silence
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Seattle, Washington
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? And again, someone else who knows me needs to answer this one
50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pleading the 5th

" Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
Anais Nin

1 comment:

  1. 1. FIRST NAME? The
    2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A celloist
    3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Dang, decades ago
    4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I can't even read my handwriting
    5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami
    6. KIDS? One boy
    7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yeah
    8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? no
    9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Tons
    10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
    11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope
    12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Something with lots of sugar
    13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yup
    14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically or mentally?
    15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk
    16. SHOE SIZE? 9
    17. RED OR PINK? Red
    18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? My eyesight
    19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Randy Rhoads or Freddie Mercury
    20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Didn't send it out
    21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? socks and blue sweats
    22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Making dinner now. Mashed potatoes and grilled chicken
    23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Duran Duran
    24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Huh?
    25. FAVORITE SMELL? Mrs. Z
    26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mrs. Z
    27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Body and smile
    28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yup
    29. FAVORITE DRINK? Kahlua/Carolans, and milk for alcoholic. Or anything sweet with rum. Non-alcoholic - root beer
    30. FAVORITE SPORT? Football
    31. EYE COLOR? Brown
    32. HAT SIZE? No idea
    33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
    34. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate and really good meat
    35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Fantasy with happy endings
    36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Narnia
    37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Yellow
    38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
    39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
    40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate
    41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know.
    42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not sending
    43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? currently two books on medieval histroy
    44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A map of the world from the 1500s
    45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Fog (the remake). It was horrible
    46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Heavy metal music
    47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones by far
    48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? I need a map.
    49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Guitar
    50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN? When? Heh, like I'll answer that. Where? Chicago.

    ReplyDelete