I had a dream involving an ex and it was beyond bizarre.
I was working in 1 room, handling phone calls, dealing with paperwork, cooking, all sorts of basic chores. And in another room my ex was sitting, woprking away, completely oblivious to my existence. However, without ever turning around, looking up, anything, he casually remarked that all I needed to do was wait a bit longer and then he would have his divorce and he'd come get me.
Since ALL of my ex's have disappeared into the wild blue yonder to 1 extent or another, this is highly disturbing to me. I mean, really, when the 1 I almost did marry has basically run away from home to the point no one in his family is even sure when he left, that says a lot, you know? It does not help that most of my dreams are not so vivid that I wake up crying or have problems realizing that I was dreaming. Another disturbing detail is that I can still recall details after 2 months. Normally, I can not recall my dreams, and that also implies that I actually fell into a REM sleep. Since I have been sleeping with my sister and have cut back on the pain killers & muscle relaxants, REM sleep has been hard to get.
nice, cozy place you got here :)..
ReplyDelete