I am finally able to breath! Life is GREAT!
Claritain has become my personal drug of choice. For anyone suffering from allergies, TRY IT!
Ignore me, I'm on an oxygen high now & LOVING IT!
For anyone who does not suffer from allergies, runny nose, stuffy nose, itchy throat, itchy eyes, watery eyes, routine sinus & ear infections, I hope you realize just how blessed your life is. Speaking as someone who lives with all the above, life can be absolutely miserable on a routine basis.
Anyway, my nemisis has uncovered even more trash. They have burned more wood, had 5 more recycling experts over to gather their gleanings, and had yet 2 more construction site size dumpsters delivered. If it wasn't so necessary, I'd feel sorry for the poor bastards. As it is, my allerhies are bad enough that I am glad they are having all to pay for this. Though I am not so evil-natured that I don't hope the junk yard & recycling experts give my neighbors enough to help lessen the financial bite.
On another topic, my job searching is going no where fast. I have sent out resumes left & right, via mail, email, & fax, plus a few hand delivered, but gotten nothing back beyond an offer at a local branch of a university located at The Marine Corp. Air Station as an adjunct faculty position teaching English. If everything falls in to place, I'll start doing that this fall at the earliest, but spring is more likely. Joyous happiness.
I am not happy right now. It is too damn hot & yet according to my sister & mother it is barely comfortable. I am dripping sweat & they are wearing pants> AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!
Hey Girl! Hope all is well! Good luck with the job hunt!
ReplyDelete