Love it or Lump it
MERRY CHRISTMAS STEPH!I hope things are going okay this season. Things will perk up in '07. I didn't have things the way I wanted them this year either, I hope this time next year things are different. Enjoy the holiday! ((hugs))
Hi Steph! I found your site through a comment on GunnGirl's site, stayed and read a bit so I thought I should comment ; ) I read that you were only buying for one child this Christmas, your nephew I believe. That's awesome for him! Hope you had a Great Christmas! Enjoyed reading your opinions : ) Michael-From-The-Future! QUESTION of the DAY !
Merry christmas to you too.
MERRY CHRISTMAS STEPH!
ReplyDeleteI hope things are going okay this season. Things will perk up in '07. I didn't have things the way I wanted them this year either, I hope this time next year things are different.
Enjoy the holiday! ((hugs))
Hi Steph!
ReplyDeleteI found your site through a comment on GunnGirl's site, stayed and read a bit so I thought I should comment ; )
I read that you were only buying for one child this Christmas, your nephew I believe. That's awesome for him!
Hope you had a Great Christmas! Enjoyed reading your opinions : )
Michael-From-The-Future!
QUESTION of the DAY !
Merry christmas to you too.
ReplyDelete