Sunday, April 09, 2006

I despise insects. I loathe insects. I have a strong desire to wipe them off the planet. The main reasons I won't be lobbying for such an action is because a) it would never happen & b) bugs do serve a purpose. It does not change the fact that I feel the need for another shower after cleaning out my mothers shed & the empty storage bins loaded with spider webs, cock roaches, termites, & ants. It does not change the new bites on my neck, arms & legs - 20 more! And I was wearing OFF! Sheez!

Anyway, beyond the leg cramps, itchy bug bites, & general unhappiness over how long it took for me to clean this stuff out. Life is pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Really? YOU hate bugs? I never would have guessed.
    Welcome back. Can I bring you your dog now?

    ReplyDelete