Let me start off by saying that my dreams do not, under any circumstances, compare to exmi's. But lately, I have been recalling my dreams & some are just down right weird. These are shortened versions because a lot of my dreams I just do not recall much beyond the gist/theme/major highlights as the case may be.
the 1st dream I was conned by 1 of my ex boyfriend's, and the only 1 who almost managed to get me to the alter, to be a guest violinist in his class. Basically, I was to be his show & tell for the day. In the dream, I was sitting there in the front of a college classroom, listening to the professor going on & on about my qualities & such, being extremely detailed which made me a lot confused, and give a short demo himself of what someone playing the violin looks & sounds like. And during all of this, the fact that I have never once in my life even picked up a violin was politely mentioned & ignored. Before I could stand up & do my demonstration of total violin incompetence, my alarm went off.
The next dream was even stranger. I remember even less of this one, but I was living in a nice 3 bedroom house with my sister's ex-husband, his new wife & step son. It was all very polite & all, and it was made bearable to me because I was the owner of the place, but it was odd because not only was my sister OK with it all, but she got a kick out the situation. It helped that he & his family were perennially late with their share of the bill money. Throw in the fact that I rarely saw them, & it worked.
The final dream is even stranger. I was dating/living with Ty Pendington (spelling?) of ABC's Extreme Home Makeover fame. The 2 of us had made a stop at some sort of fair and were wandering around when a couple he had helped in the past approached & asked for additional help because they had failed in all their other attempts. While Ty talked with the husband, I baby shopped with the wife/mother-to-be. Eventually, Ty wrapped up the conversation and we wandered down the aisle. At the end we found this weird buffet line that had pizza, spaghetti, hamburgers, hotdogs, sausage, hotdog-burgers, & sausage-burgers. I got just a burger, but he tried the sausage burger. It was ridiculously phallic looking because what they did in my dream is wrap hamburger meat around a sausage or hot dog & then grilled it. There are other memory flashes from that dream, but they mostly revolve around being held, and how it felt to be pulled close & all that good stuff.
As I said, weird. Where any of that came from I do not know. Especially since the closest to watching TV I have done in months is the local news, Hot Wheels movies 1-3, & the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
And as a bit of clarification, I have posted some negative comments about chihauha's on exmi's blog. I think they are cute friendly dogs that are great family pets. I have played with & baby sat many over the years. But I have a hard time coping with a breed that I know was bred originally for the dinner pot. I know that in the Orient (Japan, Korea, China, etc.), and parts of Europe if PETA is to be believed, it is still common to eat dog, cat & horse meat, but they also bred the animals for other purposes. Never solely as food. It makes it hard to take the little fuzz balls seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment