Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's Thursday

Another day has passed. I am incredibly sore right now and I'm feeling old, fat, & ugly. Yesterday at work, we CLEANED. As in, my boss & I removed multiple climbing rose bushes down to the roots. We cleared vines & weeds throughout the property. We shifted planters ranging from small 4 inch pots to 100 gallon monsters. We rearranged plants. Moved the freakin' water fountains in all their monstrous glory to a new location after scrubbing them down.

Now, I fuckin' ache. I have red ant bites on my hands & feet, so they are swollen and incredibly itchy. I had cockroaches crawling on me, & my reactions - usually a shriek with shudders - were not helped by my boss who backed away shrieking & shuddering.

Oh well. We did do an excellent job & I am proud of what we accomplished. I just wish I was younger & healthier because it takes too long to recover anymore. It is downright depressing.

Anyway, for those few of you who read this, can anyone explain to me what an iPod is & how you use it? As in, how do you get the music on the thingy? And any hints as to what to look for would also be appreciated. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment